Friday, November 11, 2011

flocking

It is time for a new challenge and a new release over at A Day for Daisies. This weeks challenge is to use flocking on your card.


I don't own any flocking so had to create my own. I used seam binding ribbon and after unraveling a few inches of it I took my scissors and chopped it up very fine and then adhered it to my card with glue. It works in a pinch but I wouldn' want to do more than one card with this mehod.

I used the November sketch over at I <3 Sketches for my layout inspiration along with papers by Echo Park and a Cuttlebug embossing folder.


Here is a look at all of this weeks new releases.







I hope you will join in on this weeks challenge with us and remember you can only use ADFD images on your card.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you crafty? Great technique!!! Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card and images, and thanks for the flocking tip too, imagine all the colors you could make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! I would have never thought to use seam binding, but it looks great! The embossed snowflakes make the perfect background for this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.