Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Simply Watercolor Class - Day Two

Today is day two of my Simply Watercolor Class and in this class we are using watercolors and drawing mediums only. NO STAMPS! 

I can't draw to save my life and today was all about drawing animals. (insert sad face here)

I tried the first technique and immediately threw it out along with the 2nd technique. Finally I decided to be brave and just do the third technique.

Meet Mr. Bear...


I am going to just say I love how he turned out. I will definitely do another one like this so I can work on my animal drawing skills and also my banner skills.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

6 comments:

  1. This is terrific Sherry! I didn't think I could draw him either and I think he's my fave one I've drawn! Keep up the great work!! Who knew we were artists? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see your post, Sherry. Your bear is awesome. What do you mean, you have no drawing skills. You're much better than I am, that's for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl. Believe me you should have seen the other projects from Day two that went direct to the trash.

      Delete
  3. He is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeee how this turned out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and you did an amazing job! My drawing skills are on a preschool level...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.