Wanted to share with you the last card that I made for yesterdays class.
I definitely need to practice my plaid patterns but for a first try I am pretty happy with it. I redid the sentiment 3 times and wasn't excited about how that looked but went with it
anyways as that is how I write.
Definitely need a hand lettering class next.
I am off to craft club at our church this morning so will do today's lesson when I get home.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.
Sherry
I definitely need to practice my plaid patterns but for a first try I am pretty happy with it. I redid the sentiment 3 times and wasn't excited about how that looked but went with it
anyways as that is how I write.
Definitely need a hand lettering class next.
I am off to craft club at our church this morning so will do today's lesson when I get home.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.
Sherry

I really like your plaid, especially the color combo. This is a great card. Love the big 2U behind your sentiment strip.
ReplyDeleteOh...I love this! I never would have thought to watercolor a plaid background!!
ReplyDelete