Monday, July 16, 2018

Simply Watercolor Class - Day One

I have been in a creative mode lately so decided to try and get back to some card making and today I am taking a class called Simply Watercolor.

First lesson and I have already failed. We were to create a background using colors of the rainbow...as you can see not so much a rainbow but more on the messy dark side. But its a learning experience and I will just go with it.



I definitely need to work on my brush skills to get even strokes.

Okay, I decided to try one more time using a different watercolor set. Here is the 2nd card. I'm still a beginner and will work on my watercolor skills.



Thanks for stopping by to look I appreciate any and all watercolor tips and comments.

Sherry





8 comments:

  1. Hey I think its great!!! It took me 3 times to do my first card with the numbers. I'm doing this one next :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina. I am really enjoying the class.

      Delete
  3. I think they are both gorgeous! And I am LOVING the colors you used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too hard on yourself, Sherry. I think you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these! You are doing an amazing job with all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.