Sunday, October 26, 2014

have a Holly Jolly

I am having a lazy Sunday afternoon and decided to make a few holiday cards. I am so far behind compared to previous years.

I used a stamp set that I picked up from Taylored Expressions a couple months ago along with some holiday papers from last years stash.


I am loving the large sentiment on this card. Quick and easy. Just a little bit of coloring with my Copic markers and some glossy accents on the berries and it was done.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the font and the dots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous! Hope you get caught up with the holiday cards soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a quick card, especially when it looks this wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sherry!! Love the sentiment on the cute banner!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.