Welcome to the Ai Holiday Blog Hop - Featuring NEW Christmas 2014 and Ai Shakers.
You should have arrived at my blog from Kerry's.
For my card I am featuring the new image Christmas to All Set (SKU4517).
You should have arrived at my blog from Kerry's.
For my card I am featuring the new image Christmas to All Set (SKU4517).
(copics used: YG05, YG17, YG23, BG00, YR04, YR07, Y15, Y19, Y35, E15, E25,
RV21, RV23, RV25, BG02, BG15, BG53, T0, R24)
I love snowmen just about as much as I love roosters so that is saying a lot. And this snowman is just adorable. Who can resist a tall man with a snazzy jacket and scarf?
I added some glossy accents to the holly berries and some Ranger Rock Candy Stickles to the stars, hat and snow to give it a little "Holiday Sparkle"!
Your next stop on our Hop is Renee's blog.
Make sure you stop and leave a comment at each of the blogs in our hop as Art Impressions is giving away TWO free stamp sets ( a Christmas 2014 and an Ai Shaker set) on each blog in the hop. To enter leave a comment on each blog in the Holiday Hop. Winners will be announced on the Ai blog on October 9th.
If you get lost along the way or want to start at the beginning you can find the entire list here on the Art Impressions blog.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping.


Hi Sherry! My first visit to your blog.....awesome!!! I love your blog name, Button Junkie...lol...if I had a blog, I would probably call it "Addicted to All Craft Addictions and everything included" That sums me up!!! I am just learning how to operate a big shot!! I love your blog!! Funky and original, can tell you are the life of the party.....let's have fun girlfriend!!! Lol!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sherry! Have a sunny day!!!
Love your style! These new stamps are great!
ReplyDeleteI loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that snowman and the stars!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSnowmen are my all time favorite type of stamp! These new stamps are a must have for me!! You are very creative! Thanks
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card Sherry! I love anything snowman too.
ReplyDeleteI love snowmen.... this is adorable.
ReplyDeleteSnowmen and more snowmen! like them all! even though I'm not a winter gal I do like snowmen images for my cards.
ReplyDeletestamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
Sherry, you have such a great style - I love your snazzy snowman and that vellum snowflake is the perfect touch :o)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteLoving the snowman inspiration! Super cute! Great colours :) TFS xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the style and coloring!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. Just ADORE the snowmen. Love the colorsw and you're design. Beautiful.
ReplyDeletewow great snowman.. love this card..
ReplyDeletewow, your card is awesome and the snowflake is perfect.
ReplyDeleteSherry, your card is so cute! Love the cas look and love all the added touches!
ReplyDeleteHugs;
Shari G.
Super cute card. I love all the new AI designs. What a fantastic blog hop.
ReplyDeleteAnother fantastic creation, Sherry! I love the flair you give your cards with the awesome papers and stitching and angles! LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Sharon
So cute, Sherry! Love that snowflake! And love the colors you used too!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute Christmas card, Sherry!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry :) Your card is beautiful!!! :) I really love the new Christmas stamp collection!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Sherry! He's such a cutie! Love!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the new stamps!
ReplyDeleteSherry Love the snowman. These new stamps are sooo cute. Just when I thought I almost had them all...
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry ready for the winter setting in this weekend (I'm from the Mpls area too). One good thing, it's ideal weather for making cards. Love your sweet snowman.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun snowman card, so cheerful, love the sparkles!
ReplyDeleteAND I did see a few snowflakes already tonite up here in Northern Mn!
Very sweet! Super design and love what you've done with the snowflakes!
ReplyDeleteI love the non-Christmas papers on this and your snowman is quite tall, white, and handsome!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card, love the colors and papers on top!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful Christmas card, love that image and all the beautiful colours,
ReplyDeleteDorte x
Beautiful card Sherry!!!! I love the classy design!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Sherry. Love the unique design fantabulous!
ReplyDeleteOh my-I love snowmen! Adorable!
ReplyDeletecool that the DP colors is like the way you coloring the snowman Shawl cool card and so festive I love the stamp so cuutee...nice blog hop btw..hugs, Monika
ReplyDelete