(this is my 2nd post of the day, please scroll down for my BLD Inspiration Tuesday post)
I can't believe it is time for a new sketch over at Seize the Sketch and this week our sketch is brought to us by no other than my blog buddy Amy.
I can't believe it is time for a new sketch over at Seize the Sketch and this week our sketch is brought to us by no other than my blog buddy Amy.
For this challenge we are being sponsored by Timeless Twine who is offering 3 spools of twine to the winner of STS5.
As soon as I saw this sketch I fell in love with the simplicity of it and knew that I was going to keep my card that way too.
I used papers and layered stickers by My Minds Eye from the 'mistletoe magic' collection and the sentiments is by Ali Edwards from the 'jingle all the way' set.
I hope you will stop by the blog and check out what my fellow design team members have created with this great sketch.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~



Beautiful!! LOVING that holly paper!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that you made it into a holiday card...awesome non-traditional color combo! The AE sentiment, is perfect.
ReplyDeleteGreat card! This one would be perfect to mass produce for the holidays.
ReplyDeleteFAB card!! Love the colors!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the Sketch, Sherry!! Always love your cute Christmas cards!
ReplyDeleteWonderful holly print on this pretty holiday card!
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty card my friend :)
ReplyDeleteI love your sweet banner. I have got to start stamping on patterned paper - you have shown what a fun look it is!
ReplyDeleteSweet card. CAS perfection!
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry,
ReplyDeleteI'm delighted to see you marry the chevron print with the holly paper, I would not have thought to do this! Your card is lovely and will surely be the focal point of someone's holiday card display.
Blessings,
Barb
Fantastic card Sherry, this paper is great and I love your snowflake button.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! You did a fabulous job with the sketch!
ReplyDelete