Sunday, October 13, 2013

holiday wishes

A quick card to share with you today. 


For my card I used papers and embellishments from the My Minds Eye ' Mistletoe Magic' collection along with this weeks sketch over at Try Stampin on Tuesday.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful holiday card! I love the Santa! So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped background Sherry, and the pretty vintage Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card :) don't you just love this sketch???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! LOVING that Santa!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Sherry! Your Santa embellishment really makes it special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card, you must have quite the holiday stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a great Christmas card.. so fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    TSoT DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the vintage Santa image on your terrific Christmas card! I really need to get going on mine...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.