Friday and time to share with you some more of the images that were released last week over at A Day for Daisies!
This week I am working with 'vintage mothers child' from the Vintage Mothers Collection.
Once again this week I did some paper piecing on the image using papers by BasicGrey from the 'Hipster' line along with a button, twine and enamel dots from my stash.
Make sure you stop over at the ADFD blog and out what the rest of the design team created. You also have one week to join in on our current challenge which is to use flowers on your card. Details are on the blog.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee those colors!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat paper piecing!! :))
ReplyDeleteYour CAS cards are fab!
Xo
Gorgeous use of the image Sherry!! And I love the layered paper strips at the top of your card!
ReplyDeleteI just love the paper piecing on this one. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, Sherry...
What a cute card. I really like the clean and simple style.
ReplyDeleteso pretty!!! love your paper piecing and layout :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I love her dress and cap! Such a wonderful card!
ReplyDelete