Sunday, August 26, 2012

to my core

I created this card for a new (new to me) challenge I found a few days ago while blurfing.


The challenge over at Inspired by was to create a card using this picture as your inspiration. 



As soon as I saw this photo I knew I wanted to use my new Paper Smooches stamp set "falling for you" along with papers by Bo'Bunny from the Apple Cider collection.

Thanks for stopping by to look. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

6 comments:

  1. So cute Sherry and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! What a great take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for playing along at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i used the same stamps for my entry in this challenge!!! great minds think alike :) i am loving the apple paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome combo of stamps & paper!!!!! That spoke is one of my FAV paper smooches image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I LOVE that PS set :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you pulled some of the fabric patterns into your paper pieced apple! Such a sweet sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.