Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SSD95

I have a quick card to share with you that I created for the newest sketch challenge over at Skipping Stone Designs.

I loved the sketch and could not wait to use some of my new Simple Stories "harvest lane" papers and Technique Tuesday "autumn afternoons". I love any stamp set that Ali Edwards designs. Makes me wish I could write like her.


Here is this weeks fabulous sketch. I can see myself using this one over and over again.


Thanks for stopping by to look and I am going to try and do a better job of posting on my blog in the future.

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love the stamping! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i have that sketch on the table for tomorrow :)
    love your card girlfriend :)
    how was your trip??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this paper collection chick!! I actually really love the sketch as well so might have to do this one with you hehehehe
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card..lovin' the paper and the stamp....what ink did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I'm still trying to get caught up on visiting blogs, but hope you had a wonderful time during your break!

    This is a great sketch and your card is wonderful! Love the shade of green and the floral paper is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super cute! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cheerful gingham and that sweet apple image is just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.