I loved this weeks Merry Monday sketch so much I had to make two cards using it.
This first card is the one I am submitting for the challenge and I used my all time favorite Holiday papers by October Afternoon from the "holiday style" collection along with stickers and chipboard elements from the same collection.
Here is that fabulous sketch that I used.
I created this next card using the same sketch but can't submit for the challenge as I used a fall theme so I could use some new Bo'Bunny papers and chipboard elements from the "apple cider" collection along with stamps by PTI and Technique Tuesday.
Once again thanks for stopping by my blog and as always your comments are appreciated.



Wow Sherry, that Santa button and light ribbon really work on your card! I love that fun paper too! And the Fall card is fabulous! I am so happy you enjoyed my sketch! I appreciate your supportive comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Lesley
I love this paper and what you've done with it, Sherry! That chipboard piece and button are perfect! And I love the Fall card too! That's too pretty not to share! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeleteOhh, both cards are wonderful. Gorgeous Christmas card with the cute santa and all, and the fall card - WOW!
ReplyDeleteOh, these are SWEET! Love that Merry Monday one.....that little Santa is adorable. And anything "fall" is a-one in my book! Thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are wonderful, I love this sketch too. Love your Santa, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.
ReplyDeletesuper cute christmas card and i LOVE the fall one :)
ReplyDeleteyour on a roll girlfriend!!
happy friday
Fantastic cards Sherry!
ReplyDeleteI know, major catch up here:)
ReplyDeletea fall card and a xmas card...excellent...love them both!
I can see why you used this sketch twice! What a great way to show off all of those pretty papers! Love both of your cards! The little Santa button is too cute!!
ReplyDelete