A quick card before I head out to run a few errands this morning.
I used this weeks Merry Monday sketch as the inspiration for my card along with more of my October Afternoon "holiday style" paper and button and a new Paper Smooches stamp set called "swanky snowdudues".
If you haven't noticed yet I am absolutely in love with everything Paper Smooches these days. The stamps are so cute and they stamp like butter.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and as always your comments are appreciated.

.png)
Cuuute snowfellas! Love em! And that banner in place for the ribbon is perfect! Bright and so happy, love this card Sherry!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, what adorable snowmen!!! So cute!!! And love the sentiment!! Very cool! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, the snowmen are adorable. I love your take on the sketch this week. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, those snowmen are so cute Sherry, I love them! And the paper you used is just fantastic, really makes for a fun winter card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to rock the patterned paper and your snowmen are just the cutest things.
ReplyDeleteOh my, this is just the cutest thing! I am going to have to break down and get some of these Paper Smooches stamps! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteYour snow dudes are very swanky and the DSP is so bright & cheery.
ReplyDeletehow cute!!!! you are rocken the PS stamps girl :)
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, LOVE these snowmen, Sherry! They go perfectly with this paper! Love your flag too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)
This is totally cute Sherry! This is such a gorgeous Christmas card and I just love the banner down the side! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!
ReplyDeletesooo cute and awesome coloring!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic stamp and your papers and banner are perfect! And that button with the red thread is awesome!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet snowmen!! I love the snowflake paper and the matching button!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful christmas card Sherry. I love the snowmen, so cute they are.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle