Saturday, August 25, 2012

happy

When I first saw this weeks sketch over at Clean and Simple Stamping I thought I would pass on it as it scared me, but after looking at the card that came with the sketch I decide to jump in and do it.


I used Pretty Peonies by PTI for the flower and sentiment, papers are by BasicGrey from the Serendipity collection.


I really like how it turned out so am glad I decided to give the sketch a try.

Thanks for stopping by my blog to look and as always your comments are appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. well, it IS an awesome take on the sketch...love seeing you stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you gave it a try as well because this card is a beauty! Usually one sees the pattern on the bottom and the white on the top, but you've flipped it here and it is so very stunning. What a cool design trick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your card is FANTASTIC! Such a beauty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you gave it a try! Absolutely gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you made a beautiful card for this "crazy" sketch :) love those blooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you interpreted the scallop on the sketch! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.