It has been raining here off and on for a couple of days so I have been in the craftroom watching chick flicks and creating cards and scrapbook layouts.
My card today is for this weeks challenge over at Techno Stamper and it is a sketch challenge. Once again I have used some new papers by BasicGrey from the "pyrus" collection which I picked up at Anchor Paper Express the other day. I just love the patterns and fall colors in this paper pad.
This was a fun card to create especially the section with the nestability labels 8 die. I cut out two the same size and then trimmed one down an 1/8th of an inch to get the thin border.
Enjoy!
~ supplies ~
paper: neenah natural white cs, basicgrey "pyrus" 6x6 pad
sentiment: pebblesinc., rubon
accessories: nestability labels 8 die, dewdrop, pti butterfly, basicgrey button, karen foster scrappers floss, may arts ribbon, stampin' up tag punch

Love the pyrus paper you are using, sooo gorgeous. Fantastic colors!!! And you make the best cards!
ReplyDeleteIt's been raining here too! I think we've gotten around 5 inches Thursday and Friday, and school was even closed on Friday due to Flooding! Your card is wonderful as usual, love your use of patterned paper.
ReplyDeletepyrus....sigh...can't keep up with you and your basic grey collection:) such a pretty card...really love your choice of papers and the butterfly!
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful girl :) love the new paper.........oh where oh where did my credit card go??? must order some soon :)
ReplyDeleteLove everything about this card, that layered border is so perfect. Great idea. I also love the ribbon and butterfly. Great job, thanks so much for playing along this week!
ReplyDeleteYes, nice papers you used, and I LOVE the button on the butterfly!!! I too am a button junkie. ;-)
ReplyDelete