Friday, September 24, 2010

Mojo Monday 157 ~ happy birthday

I noticed that I have been making a lot of birthday cards lately. Not sure why but that seems to be the trend for the last 4 or 5 cards I have made.

I haven't played along with the Mojo Monday sketch in awhile and wanted to join in this week once I saw the sketch. I knew that my new "wanderer" papers and "woolies" by BasicGrey would be the perfect fit.


Hope you enjoy!

~ supplies ~
paper: neenah solar white linen cardstock, basicgrey wanderer 6x6 collection
sentiment: pebblesinc., rubons
accessories: cuttlebug embossing folder, martha stewart scallop border punch, basicgrey buttons, tim holtz edge distresser, signo white gel pen

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like your interpretation of the sketch! This is beautifully composed card. We'd love it if you considered entering some of your pretty projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and there is still time to get in on our $25.00 gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. woman...you're killing me...you are a posting whipper snapper...and NEW BG papers...again...fun, fun, fun...gotta love the BG Woolies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another awesome card with yummy paper!! hubby said no way we are moving to your area just for good craft shops! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.