Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sketchy Thursday

I have so much scrapbooking to do I don't think I will ever get caught up. I decided to at least do one page today and the Challenge over at Sketchy Thursday was perfect for this picture of Micah.





This is an 8x8 layout for his 2nd book that I am working on and I used Lil' Buddy Collection by Pebblesinc., Chipboard Star by Bazzill, Rick Rack ribbon & Thickers by American Crafts.
Enjoy~

6 comments:

  1. awww...look at the sweet 'lil guy...super layout Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so simple yet when I try layouts is a disaster! You are good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such cute robot paper Sherry. I have never heard of PebblesInc. Micah looks too cute lol.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet picture, and that sketch worked perfectly for it. Thanks for playing along with us!
    -Diana, Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute! I love the star. What a great page. Thank you for sharing!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soooo cute!! and if you ever find the secret to "catching up" on scrapbooking, let me in on it. i'm hopelessly behind, too. thanks for playing along with us!!!

    - heidi, sketchy thursdays

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.