Friday, December 18, 2009

2010 Calendar (part II)

Sorry no card today I am trying to get my calendar done so have two more pages to show you of that.

This is the photo we used on Micah's birth announcements. I just love it. He was 3 days old. It is so hard to believe that soon he will be 1 year old.

These are my grandpuppies Hemi (old english bull dog) and Mitzy (english boxer) I will have to find an updated picture of Hemi to show you as he no longer is this little and is bigger than Mitzy. He looks like a small TANK.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.