I don't know if it has to do with age, stages of grief , depression or the weather but I have a hard time lately staying focused on one thing.
I was starting to find my way back to doing project life, scrapbooking and cardmaking and then WHAM nothing. No longer have my Mojo!
So I went back to sewing which seems to keep my mind occupied and my hands busy.
Here are a few projects from the past couple of weeks.
My knit dishcloths and scrubbies (not pictured) remain in high demand and I can't keep them in stock.
I was starting to find my way back to doing project life, scrapbooking and cardmaking and then WHAM nothing. No longer have my Mojo!
So I went back to sewing which seems to keep my mind occupied and my hands busy.
Here are a few projects from the past couple of weeks.
My knit dishcloths and scrubbies (not pictured) remain in high demand and I can't keep them in stock.
Large coloring activity totes are new for me this year. Last year I created the smaller version for young kids.
A friend gave me a ton of fabric and a charm pack so I created some quilts for gifts and a few to keep to be used later.
More of my large coloring totes. I made 8 for our church bazaar which is held in December. I still need to add crayons to some of the bags.
And one last tote. This one was popular with the ladies at my church craft group.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back soon with some kind of paper crafts.
Enjoy your day my friends.
Sherry





Wowwwwwwwww! These are all amazing!!! I have been teaching myself to sew some 'new' to me things, and so far two fails and a few successes!! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are all awesome! You are definitely an expert seamstress!
ReplyDelete