Thursday, May 18, 2017

My Garden Scrapbook

I started creating a scrapbook about 3 years ago that features the plants in my garden. I finally dug it out of stash and decided that this is the year I finish it.

For the scrapbook I am altering an old readers digest. Originally I was going to keep the cover as shown in this photo.



And yesterday this is what I did to the cover. I made the flower using some old cotton fabric that I had.


I must say forgive me for the quality of pictures. I can't find the disc that transfers the photos from my big camera to my computer so am using my phone for photos.

And here is a look at the pages I have done so far. I still have about 20 pages to go before it is finished. Getting this done is my goal for the summer.

This is the opening page underneath that confetti envelope I will put a small poem about flowers and the dates.










I will come back and do another post once I get the book finished. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and to look at my project.

Hugs ~ Sherry

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous project, Sherry! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I'm looking forward to seeing the next pages you get finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the photos and that flower on the cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Sherry! This is amazing! The cover alone is stunning, but the inside pages are every bit as fabulous!! What a fun project!
    Hope you are well and think of you often! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.