Today the Art Impressions design team is launching the new 'Try'Folds stamp sets.
I played with 'Messy House' and had so much fun coloring up all the little details in this kitchen scene.
I created a regular top folding A2 card and then attached the orange piece of cardstock to the front of the card and then added the 'Try'Fold card on top of that. I then tied some twine around the front of the card to hold it together for the recipient
Once the twine is removed you can open up the front of the card and see the full inside image as well as the sentiment.
Make sure you stop over at the Art Impressions blog and check out all the 'Try'Fold sets.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.



Too much fun! Love these stamps.
ReplyDeleteoh my word this is awesome.. i love how you made it with an opening.. so fun and creative..
ReplyDeleteFirst of all - how adorable are these images! Lovely coloring!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhh this is sooooooooooo fun!! I love it!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute Sherry!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!! so fun too :)
ReplyDeleteSuper fun!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I may have to get some of those stamps myself :)
ReplyDelete