Tuesday, October 22, 2013

wishing you ~ STS#6

(this is my second post for today, please scroll down for my By LORi Designs post)

Just a quick reminder that you still have time to play along with us over at Seize the Sketch.


Our sketch this week is brought to you by Cathy and I must admit it is one of my favorites.


You can get all the details here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Sherry !!
    Great layout & papers!!
    The sentiment is so perfect!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sherry....your papers are so pretty and so is that little bunch of greenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the colors and love love love the foliage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this bunches...the colors and embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these nontraditional colors for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the spray secured with the three blue brads! So elegant and such a lovely color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful :) love the branch on the side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this...using the punch I adore and the blue brads it's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Sherry, the colours and paper are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh... This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the pretty papers for the leaves and the blue berries!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.