Thursday, October 24, 2013

thank you ~ FMS109

A quick card to share that I created using some new paper and chipboard that my friend Amy sent to me for my birthday. 

I have been telling her how much I love this Persimmon collection by BasicGrey and she picked it up for me.


I was inspired by this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The papers are beautiful, and I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super love !! I looked forward to seeing all of your gorgeous creations using this collection:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love love love love the pumpkins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome gift from Amy, and you did a fab job with the Persimmon collection, Sherry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So perfect for this time of year! Love the pumpkins! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the navy! I'd never have thought of that for a Halloween or fall/Thanksgiving card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you rocked the awesome paper pack :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sherry! I love those pumpkins! The letters are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! The papers are beautiful with the paper piercing, and I love the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.