Saturday, October 5, 2013

PoppyStamps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop



Oh yes, you read that title right! Over at the PoppyStamps blog we are having a blog hop to celebrate 'World Cardmaking Day'. 

All you need to do is visit each of the design team members blogs as well as the PoppyStamps blog and leave a comment at each along the way. We have hidden four different dies throughout that you have a chance to win. So let the fun begin!

You should have arrived here from Rudlis blog.

Here is my card using several of my favorite dies and I thought they were perfect to celebrate 'friendship'. I used the breezy wreath, and picket fence dies, Thank You  stamp along with enamel dots from my stash and my Scor-Buddy for the lines on the main panel of the card.


Your next stop on our blog hop is Yvonne's blog. Don't forget to leave a comment at each blog along the way and if you get lost just go back to the PoppyStamps blog for the full list of design team members blogs.

Players have until the 8th of October to comment and we will announce the winners on the PoppyStamps blog on the 10th of October.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

66 comments:

  1. your card is just gorgeous, as always! Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. It's simple, but very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo delikatna klimatyczna praca:)pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, cute, elegant and pretty!!! love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card...love that wreath

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you used the dies in a different design element layout. It is very pretty and something I would like to try. Happy Card Makers day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooooooo gorgeous!! LOVING that fence and the wreath!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm getting confused now, I thought it could not get any better and then I see this, beautifull. What a lovely dies, wow and your card is really stunning!
    Hugs from the Netherlands,Hanny♥
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Sherry! Lots of wonderful details - that detailed wreath, glossy enamel dots, and that embossed background! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How utterly pretty Sherry! Your wreath is absolutely perfect! Enjoy the blog hop, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet and simple! The white background and colored wreath are really nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely CAS-card you've made for the bloghop. I love it!

    Have a nice weekend,
    Henriëtte

    ReplyDelete
  13. Piękna i delikatna - bardzo mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice card Sherry. Love the wreathe and the fence together. Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is true eye candy. I LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful deisgn Sherry.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sherry, I love this card! It feels so pretty and fresh, and you've given me some great inspiration with your scoring idea! Very nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely! The red accents are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful CAS card! I loved the wreath because it makes me feel thankful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty with the wreath hung on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Sherry! Love the card! That picket fence die is awesome isn't it? Love how you arranged the card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your white card with splashes of texture and color!

    ReplyDelete
  23. After seeing your card I must purchase the wreath die. Great design. Would be happy to receive this card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card with my favourite wreath! Happy WCMD! TFS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. How sweet! I love, love, love this card! Thanks for sharing. http://2peasinapod-thepeapod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. How sweet! I love, love, love this card! Thanks for sharing. http://2peasinapod-thepeapod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card! Love the wreath and fence! Fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  28. The wreath on the picket fence is wonderful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy World Card Making Day to you! Absolutely beautiful card! I love how you kept your wreath simple and paired it with the lovely fence...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really beautiful card in its simplicity. I love how you scored the card to make the background that adds a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this card, Sherry! It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a beautiful card! I love everything about...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really love your card. It's just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is so lovely. The scorelines make a great feature and the wreath on the fence is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  35. How pretty, I love the wreath on the fence! Love how you did multiple layers. Great work! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh oh beautiful!!!!! Really nive card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. CAS perfection!!! love the wreath :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the wreath on a white picket fence! Too stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh, it is an elegant card, beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sherry, Love this! I believe we are kindred spirit's in our card designs and we think alike! Always enjoy your creation's!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Super elegante, me encanto tu tarjeta :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. amazing card!!!:)...lovely:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Pero que hermosa!!! es muy linda, linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. The wreath on the fence is perfect!!!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  45. A pleasant, simple card. Your scor buddy added interest to the background.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous! I love the white backdrop for your beautiful wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. So clean and simple! y love your card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  48. Amazing! clean and perfect creation!!! I am your new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.