Just a quick card to share that I created this morning before I headed out to the pumpkin patch.
I used Crate Papers 'sleigh ride' collection along with my McGill branch punch and some enamel dots. The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday.
I used this weeks Freshly Made Sketch for my layout.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Oh I love it! awesome sentiment!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great Christmas card, Sherry!! Really love the fun sentiment on this one!
ReplyDeleteWonderful holiday card! It's definitely going to make someone smile.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I will have to go check out that sentiment, I love it! I have been on a buying spree lately....I am definitely spreading the love around, LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove this and what a great holiday sentiment! Gotta go check out it now, thanks for enabling me!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! Beautiful colors and great sentiment!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that a cute little sentiment
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteReally great card! I love the sentiment and the contemporary colors and prints! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun card. That sentiment makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteLove Love the colors and everything about this Sherry!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! You are making some absolutely amazing Christmas cards with those leaves!!!
ReplyDelete