Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Inspiration Tuesday ~ BLD

(scroll down or click here for my Seize the Sketch post)

Time for Inspiration Tuesday over at By LORi Designs.

This week the design team is once again featuring Halloween images on our cards or projects.


My card features one of my favorite images called 'Frankie'. This image was drawn by Lori's husband Eric.

I used papers and enamel dots by Doodlebug design along with this weeks Retro Sketches for my card.


I hope you stop over at the BLD blog and check out what the rest of the design team has come up with for Inspiration Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. So cute, Sherry!!! He looks awesome and so do his nails!!! What a fun detail and image !!! PS ~~ that sketch is sooooo cool !! :) :) love it all !!
    Hope you are doing well, sweetie!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooooooo cute!! I love love love love the colors and loving the Frankenstein!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love how bright and cheery it is and those popping enamel dots are my fave! What a great take on this week's sketch! -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun Halloween card, Sherry! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and fun!!! love the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! You did a fabulous job coloring little 'Frank' and the papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.