Tuesday, October 15, 2013

happy holidays ~ STS#6

I must admit that I am loving the fall weather that we are having here in Minnesota and it helps put me in the mood to make Christmas cards.

This week at Seize the Sketch our sketch is by Cathy and I must admit that I love it and will definitely be using it again in the future.



For my card I used papers by BasicGrey from the 25th & Pine collection along with my McGill branch punch and some enamel dots by My Minds Eye. The sentiment is by Penny Black.

Don't forget to stop over at the Seize the Sketch blog and check out what the rest of the design team did with this great sketch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. OH, WOW!! this is gorgeous !! I love the layout and the DP!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your holly on the side, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun, love that sentiment and the paper, I don't have that collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you rocked the sketch again my friend :) love that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry~ just had to stop by and tell you that I love this card!! The combo of patterned papers, sentiment font and the touch of lacy pine boughs...perfect! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the holly and berries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you pulled together all the elements in this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.