Tuesday and time for some inspiration from the BLD design team.
For my card this week I chose to work with 'trick or treat gang'. I just love this sweet image and had so much fun coloring it and then picking papers from my doodlebug designs halloween paper pad.
I hope you will stop over at the BLD blog and check out what the rest of the design team came up with for Inspiration Tuesday.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

This is so cute!! The little doors & dots make me smile ...!
ReplyDeleteThe perfect additions for this sweet card! :))
Awwww...this is super cute! Just makes me smile! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well my friend!
The Doodlebug papers teamed up with that sweet image is perfect!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love that image!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Halloween card, Sherry! Love the banner pennants and the enamel dots mixed in!!
ReplyDeletethis is too CUTE!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the witches pretty dress! The papers are fabulous!!
ReplyDelete