Another quick card to share with you today.
As soon as I saw this sketch on my friend Amy's blog I knew I had to play along. I used papers by BasicGrey from the 25th & Pine collection along with this Woodland Fawn die by Memory Box.
I am entering this card in the dahlhouse designs 'wanna sketch 9' challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


I love that scarf on your deer! Very cute card.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! LOVING the colors and the deer!
ReplyDeleteLURVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteoooohhhhh....love this Sherry!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Sherry! Love how you used the deer on the tag!
ReplyDeleteAwww...this is soooooo sweet! Love the subtle colour palette!
ReplyDeleteSherry, this is fabulous! There is so much to love... The papers, colors and that sweet deer. Amazing card. Thank you so much for being inspired by wanna sketch!
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! I love the scarf on the deer and the colors are amazing!
ReplyDelete