Friday, October 18, 2013

A Day for Daisies ~ new release and Halloween challenge

Friday and time for another new release and challenge over at A Day for Daisies. This week it is all about Halloween.

For my card I used the new release image called 'little flower witch'.


For my card I used papers by doodlebug designs along with ribbon from my stash and enamel dots by My Minds Eye.

Make sure you stop over at the ADFD blog and check out what the rest of the DT created with this weeks new release and challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

8 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute!! I love love love love that witch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! Love the tag! I'm going to have to try that on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so not a purple girl but LOVE it for halloween! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection, Sherry! I adore that use of green ribbons! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Sherry!! Another adorable Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well she may be a witch but she is cute!! :) fab card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamped image along with the background papers! Great card Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet too! I LOVE the background paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.