We have a new challenge here at Merry Monday that we will be doing every month and it is called Tic~Tac~Toe.
Pick three elements either up or down or across or diagonal and create a card using just those three items.
For my card I went straight across the middle.
Clean and Simple (check)
Color with Markers (check)
White (check)
What three items will you choose for your card? Can't wait to see.
Don't forget to stop over at the Merry Monday blog and see what the rest of the design team came up with.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Supernice card, thank you for great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Sherry, I just love those fun images and the embossing is a great way to make the white panel stand out!
ReplyDeleteOMYGOSH!! Soooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeee those four critters!! ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeletea-dorable!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable card that I have been admiring in our gallery for the last few weeks! Love the little images and how nicely they are colored, your snowflake EF and most of all...the white! Terrific job, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Super cute card Sherry! Love those animals and the way they are each in their own square!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Sherry! Love your group of festive winter friends! Great job of adding color to them and they look super against the embossed background!
ReplyDeleteLove your wintery card great take on the sketch too~
ReplyDeleteThis just makes me SMILE! Love those little images!
ReplyDeleteI always love when you emboss on the white cardstock Sherry! Looks awesome and those stamped images are so fun!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute...check, check, check! What fun, Sherry!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, Sherry! Love the white on white and embossing! Sounds like a fun challenge.
ReplyDeleteYou make the cutest holiday cards.
ReplyDeleteLove this so much!Girl, you make the best cards!!
ReplyDeleteso cute. The images are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHugs
Doreen xx
This is great! The embossing looks fantastic and what cute images :)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Sherry, I love the white embossed background against the colourful cute characters :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tracey
xx
Wonderful card, Sherry!!! Love the design and all the cute images!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card Sherry, these images are adorable and I love all the texture.
ReplyDeleteThat image is adorable, love your coloring on them! Awesome CAS card!!
ReplyDeletecuteness :)
ReplyDeletei sure wish the weekly sketches would come back :(
Love all that white Sherry and your gorgeous little images are just the cutest!
ReplyDeleteLove your four adorable images Sherry, fantastic colouring and love the crystal effects on the noses, great minds think alike I picked the same row on the TIc Tac Toe Board and the same embossing folder. LOL
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! The images are so cute with their shiny noses!!
ReplyDelete