What can I say I love making flowers. Today I worked on a rose and for being my first try I must say I LOVE how it turned out.
I am not real crazy about the finished card but I am crazy about the rose. I think the next ones I make I will put onto a picture frame and then put an old photo of my mom in it.
The paper is from Webster Pages, buttons are PTI, the image is a Pure Innocence digi stamp, and the hearts are from a cuttlebug embossing folder.
Enjoy!
WOW!! that is one awesome rose. girl you keep on making the flowers as i love seeing them :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect rose Sherry. Did you use the thinner stick on this one? Love the whole card btw not just the rose lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
good grief girl...this is magnificent...love the rose and it is a fabbie card!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. This is my most favorite card ever. Damn I love that stamp.
ReplyDelete