Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love You ~ SSD010

This card is for the newest challenge over at Skipping Stones Design such a fun sketch and I got to use my new papers that I picked up at Anchor Paper Express when I worked this past Saturday.



The papers are from My Minds Eye and they are called "beloved", the stamp is from the Pure Innocence collection by MFT. I paper pieced her and colored with Tombow markers.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I gotta buy some of that mme paper...this is absolutely DARLING Sherry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo adorable, great job with the sketch!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just over the top. Man is the girl ever cute and I love the papers. I do LOVE all your recent projects including the scrapbook pages. You rock girlfriend. Hope to see you soon. How much longer do I have to wait??? LOL!! More snow is coming. Several days but it won't stop me. OH yes it will now that I think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling! Soooooo adorable! Love the papers you have with the darling image and lovely coloring! Her cheeks look so pinchable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.