Sunday, April 9, 2017

Scrapbooking Mojo is back

I spent most of yesterday upstairs in my craftroom working on scrapbook layouts. I don't know what happened but I think my MOJO finally returned. With the help of some sketches that I had been saving on my desk for about 3 years.

This one here is my favorite as it uses messy watercolors which I have been playing with a lot lately in my art journal.




Splatter and circles for this one.


This was a fun layout to do but I think I went a little overboard and should have stopped about 4 steps in.


I wanted to try a layout with more than one photo which is out of my comfort zone.


Thanks for stopping by. Now I need to get ready I am taking a Zen Doodling class today at a local art store. Should be fun.

Sherry




3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I love the sweet monkey one! I really need to start scrapbooking again! Haven't done any in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS! I am LOVING that monkey one!! What an adorable photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.