Thursday, December 4, 2014

Feeling Frosty

Time for a new challenge over on the Art Impressions blog today! "Feeling Frosty"  so we 
want to see snowflakes, flocking and/or chunky embossing on your cards.


You know when you visualize a card and somehow when it is finished it isnt what you imagined?

Meet today's card. I used the Caroling Polars (Sku#4080) that I fussy cut out and popped up with foam tape on top of my shaker window.


For some reason when I was creating my card I thought the snowflakes and sequins on top of the snowflake background would show a little more and allow the the stuff inside my shaker card to "POP" a little more.

Oh well you get the general idea of what I was trying to achieve.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy stamping!





8 comments:

  1. oh my word.. this card is so totally cute.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Very cute! I love yours bears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeee those bears and the shaker!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome Sherry! Love the stitched vellum pocket!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute, love those bears! fun shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image! Great card! The sequins add so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh...it is so cute though!
    P/s: My creations never turn out as envisioned...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.