Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Oh Shoot ~ Art Impressions

It is my day up on the Art Impressions blog.

Today I am sharing with you a card I created using one of the Girlfriend stamps. This one is called Picture Perfect.

This group of ladies totally reminds me of me and my girlfriends.

(Copic Markers used: E000, E00, R20, R29, YR24, YR31, E55, E57,
YG17, YG23, T0, T2, W1, W3, W5, YR04, YR07, YR09)

I decide to go with bold colors for their clothing since they seemed to be a loud group of ladies. I sewed on the strips of paper and then adhered the wooden camera and stamped the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are always appreciated.





7 comments:

  1. so totally fun.. love that fun image.. great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! Love those ladies in their "loud" clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooo fun! I love love love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love the design and the stitching, great add from the veneer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sure look like a fun bunch and I LOVE the little wooden camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.