Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Oh Snap - BLD

Tuesday and time for some inspiration from the By LORi Designs design team. 

For my card I picked one of my favorite images called 'Pedal Pusher Camera Cate'. I just think she is too cute.


Make sure you stop over at the BLD blog and check out what the rest of the design team has come up with today to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. Awww....she's soooooo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sherry! The entire layout is adorable and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Sherry!! Makes me smile!! :)) :))
    I love her... I'm a total shutterbug -- & I haven't even used this image yet!!
    Xo
    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable Sherry!! Love the use of the Lucky Charm collection and the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cate is adorable...love what you've done with the polaroid frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable :) love the frame!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.