Okay, Lesley has come up with a great sketch for us to use for this weeks Merry Monday challenge. I found the sketch to be a little bit of a challenge this week as well.
I hand cut top layer of my card and then used my score-buddy to draw in the lines, which I covered up with the ribbon in the end.
i hope you will find time to stop over at Always Playing with Paper and see what the rest of the Merry Monday design team came up with this week.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


gorgeous color palette and bow!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! LOVING the colors and the bow!!
ReplyDeleteWell, you rocked the sketch...gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteYou did the sketch proud, Sherry. Love that ribbon and the elegant colour scheme!
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely! I really like this sketch and may have to use if for a card myself. Thanks for the inspiration
ReplyDeleteI have been oohing and aahing over this card all week, Sherry! I never would have guessed that this sketch gave you a moment's pause! Love the embossed layer and the navy and white! Just wonderful!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty Sherry! I love the elegant look of this card!
ReplyDeleteThat focal sentiment is so sweet..I just love this! That little shabby bow...love it too!
ReplyDeleteFabulous job with the sketch! That curvy edge looks tricky, but you did a wonderful job making it look beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness this is stunning Sherry! I love the colours you've used and that scrunchy bow is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI loved this card since I first seen it on the private blog, Sherry! Your bow is perfect and goes beautifully with your sentiment! :)
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful and i think you rocked the sketch!!!
ReplyDeletei keep looking at it and drawing a blank!! ;)
Beautiful card Sherry and so elegant. I love the wonderful bow.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and elegant, Love the colors and pop of black,very eye catching!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Sherry! Love the sentiment and how you've featured it against black! So eye-catching!
ReplyDeleteSuch an elegant card, love your bow!
ReplyDelete