Wednesday, June 19, 2013

BLD49 Thank You


Time for a new challenge over at By Lori Designs and this week we want to see Thank You cards.

For my card I used my favorite image from the "summer release" called Lollipop Tube Dude Taylor.


Hope you stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the design team created for this weeks challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

9 comments:

  1. Super cute! love your coloring! great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! LOVING the colors and the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Sherry! Love the image of the "tube dude!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little swim guy, Sherry!! He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable :) i saw on your FB page this is for Mr. M :) he is sure to love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww....this is sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love him! This is such a fun card and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's adorable!!! Love your fun text sentiment!!
    :)) :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.