Wednesday, February 20, 2013

baby boy

I love making baby cards and was so happy to see that this weeks challenge over at the paper players was 'buttons and bows for baby'.


This card came together really quick thanks to this weeks sketch over at Sweet Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

12 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love the chevrons and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry - This is SO sweet! Such a great use of color and patterns. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute - love the perfect CAS look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh this is sooooooooooooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and sweet card! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog Sherry..

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute, Sherry! I love the fun mix of polka dots and chevrons. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card Sherry!! Love the dominant Blue on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, Sherry! I love the paper pieced sleeper! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe..........this is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I love the paper pieced footie jammies and the whole card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.