Another card to share with you that I created today while watching Season 3 of 'The Tudors'.
I used this weeks sketch from Freshly Made. I was so happy it had the hearts on it as it gave me a chance to play with my newest collection from Crate Paper called 'fourteen'. I just love the colors.
This is the sketch that inspired my card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Love the colors/papers! so pretty!! Fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I love all the different contrasting papers!
ReplyDeleteI agree... The colors and papers are fabulous. And I love "The Tudors", too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteLove love love love this!!! LOVING the hearts!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful use of patterned paper.
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteLove everything about this adorable card!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Sherry!! Love the diagonal stripes and the color combo on this one!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! the colours are great!
ReplyDeleteso pretty :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sherry! I love those diagonal stripes! Perfect for a Valentine card! And those colors are perfect too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card, love those papers! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the colors on this and the diagonal background really makes those hearts stand out!
ReplyDelete