(this is a photo near my nieces house they put lights on the entire tree every year)
Sorry I haven't posted on my blog in awhile, I have been busy doing absolutely nothing. I can't seem to find my card mojo but am hoping it will return soon.
Last Friday was my last day on the A Day for Daisies design team as I decided to step down and try something else for awhile.
Have a great Sunday and I am off to decorate my tree and then work on my December Daily. I am a couple 3 or 4 days behind on it.
Enjoy!

This happens at this time of the year. Hope you are warm and enjoying your December Daily pages! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a beauty of a tree :)
ReplyDeletesometimes we just need a break (that is what i tell myself anyway lol) hope you relax and have fun decorating your tree and get your mojo back soon :)
whatta cool tree...wow...that's a ton of lights.
ReplyDeleteI tell ya, it's that time of the year...
Oh...that tree is beautiful! I know exactly how you feel on the mojo! I'm really hoping that I will find it during my Christmas vacation!!!
ReplyDelete