Monday, December 12, 2011

help

My friend Amy sent me a link to this great project as she knows of my love of any type of mini album or journal.

Well I have fallen in love with this idea and want to make one to start on January 1st and am trying to find one of these market baskets.


I am desperately looking for one of these market baskets. Size from what I could tell is about 4 3/4 x 4.

If you have one you don't want and want to either sell it or give it away (I will pay shipping) or know where I can find one please let me know.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I have something similar, basket, plastic with handle, size 4.5 by 5 3/4 , that is inch right??
    Let me know and i can send it to you, straight from South Africa, no prob, you can mail me at tgerber at telkomsa dot net
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you asked the produce mgr @ your local grocery store?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would check the product dept at your local store (as suggested above) or do a google search for a strawberry container. There are some garden supply catalogs that have them for sale too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.