Remember last week I was looking for help in locating this fruit basket?
Well I didn't find this exact vintage basket so I opted to go with this one that Amy emailed me about.
I really like how mine turned out and will continue to use this one until I find that vintage fruit basket.
Yesterday, I spent the day with my favorite little guy watching Dora the Explorer and playing with Lightning McQueen and Mater who happen to be Micah's favorite things besides me.
I will be back if my mojo returns before the end of the year otherwise I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.
Thanks for stopping by my blog I appreciate those of you who have visited and left comments. You know who you are. I have appreciated getting to know many of you.
Enjoy!



This one looks so much like the other, maybe you could paint it white and then antique it in your own style, would look super!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and family, she is a cutie........:))
lotsa luv
love love love it!!!!!!!!! check out the 'lil man....the tree is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove the turqoise one too!!! :) And what ana amamzing tree!!!! Hoping for your mojo to return. ♥
ReplyDeleteThe basket is really cute! Wonderful picture of your little man and the beautiful tree! As far as the mojo, I've decided instead of trying to squeeze in time to create, I'm going to wait until things slow down and then see where my mojo takes me! Hope you find your's too!
ReplyDeleteI love this project! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeletehad to pop back in here because my boy picked up some of those berry baskets for me...what did you use for your date stamp?
ReplyDelete