Saturday, August 7, 2010

christmas ~ mine

Today I have a card and a layout to share with you. I was beginning to think that I had lost my MoJo but it looks like it is slowly coming back.

My card is for this weeks challenge over at Card Patterns and I decided to make another Christmas Card using more of my Memory Box "mistletoe" papers.



Such a fun sketch to play with and I am sure I will be using this one over and over again.

Next up I have a layout that I did. I am trying to get caught up on some of the older pictures of Micah that I have so I can play with some more of the newer ones.

This layout is for the Twisted Sketches challenge and the twist this week was "ROUGH" anyway anyhow. I roughed mine up by adding sandpaper to the photo and to the letters and then put some distress ink on top.


Okay, that is it for me. Hope you enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Sherry. The little guy looks so cute doesn't he?
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the Christmas card blows my socks off. Love those red jewel type things! Such a fine attention to detail is what makes your cards from good to awesome. Love the layout too, I enjoy seeing other people scrap because it almost makes me want to pull my stuff out again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Your christmas card is stunning! Fantastic papers, love the pearls!!! And such a cutie pie little Micah, great page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry I love your Crimbo Card! I am soooo NOT thinkin that far ahead. Love the holly stamps - all matches beautifully. Micah always looks so cute - love the page. You manage to make it look somehow effortless but always fab! Hugs Suezie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your interpretations of both of these sketches...that card is FANTASTIC! and the twisted sketches layout is darling and perfect!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That LO is A-DOR-ABLE! You are a girl of many talents for sure Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, so I emailed myself a bunch of stuff and just found them so I missed out on this one too....you're rockin' the christmas cards...LOVE this one, it's beautiful! Such a sweet layout...love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your card is fabulous and I love your scrapbook page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the combo of the blues and brown on your Twisted Sketches layout...thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness what a cute photo!!! i love this lo love the colours and the big star, really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card for this weeks sketch at Card Patterns. Thanks for playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Sherry these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cuteee baby......
    and the LO is just Awesome.. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.