Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Surprises

I am getting ready to go meet up with Tami at Archivers for the day, but before I go I have to share this awesome canvas that Yvonne created for me. This girl is absolutely amazing if it is this beautiful in the picture I can't wait to see what it looks like when it arrives from Singapore.




Just look how beautiful she made Cassie Jo and Micah appear with all those beautiful butterflies.

3 comments:

  1. ♥♥gasp♥♥ wowza...this is fantabulous...yvonne did such a spectacular job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Sherry! Hope you get your happy mail soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so awesome. YYAM is so generous. thanks for sharing. are you snowed in today?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.