I made it home safely yesterday after visiting with family up in Wahpeton, North Dakota. Poor little Micah was running a temp and not feeling up to par. He had his 6 month shots the day we left. Little man is in the 95% range for height and 75% for weight. His Dad says he is going to play football for Nebraska ~ I just nod my head and think Hockey for the UofM (University of Minnesota).
My card today is for the Paper Play Challenge ~ week 39 and the challenge is to use your favorite embellishment on your card. Well my favorite is buttons with ribbon running a close second.
I was so excited when I got home to find that Pink Petticoat had released another button tree digi stamp and papers set. I added some buttons and ribbons all papers are from the digi set. The papers in this set are amazing I know I will be using a lot of these on my Christmas cards this year.
enjoy~
WOW Sherry this looks great, I love it and I see you bought the Pink Petticoat christmas set lol. I can't afford it this week. I really like the way your card has turned out and I love that tree.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
uh-oh...that tree is calling my name! Cute card Sherry!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love that tree and they way you decorated it, just gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely card and I want the stamps. Welcome home. I hope you had a fun mini vacation with your family.
ReplyDeleteoh my this is one funky christmas tree...love it
ReplyDeleteI know you are the button queen, but those babies look great as Christmas tree baubles!
ReplyDeleteNo prizes for guessing your favourite embellishment, Sherry. Fab card - love the crispness of the black image against the white, and the burst of colours from those buttons. Perfect.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.
Julie
They're gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing them with me Sherry. You're featured : )
ReplyDeletehttp://pinkpetticoat.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-gorgeousness.html
Liz
xx
Love love love it! I went for ribbon for my favourite but it was a tought choice between it and buttons. thanks for taking part in PaperPlay.
ReplyDelete