Friday, October 16, 2009

Shape Up

I am so loving this new set of Holiday trees by Pink Petticoat that I am once again using it on a card.
This card is for Day 230 over at 365 Cards and today's challenge is to make the dominant shape on your card a semi~circle. Well I don't know if mine is dominant but I think you can tell what it is.

I paper pieced the tree and added some matte accents to the star, distressed all the edges of the papers, added some basicgrey buttons that I threaded with some of the left over paper that I printed and then added faux stitiching around all the outside edges.
Enjoy~




5 comments:

  1. Cute idea, I love the fact that you pieced the tree, and I love the colours, wonderful job as usual!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Sherry. I enlarged it to have a better look and it looked even better if that was possible. Loving the tree and the paper piecing.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome is right!! love the tree :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute... I love the buttons and the tree... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPES!! I love it...pink and green are seriously my FAVORITE holiday colors...sooo happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.