The guys are downstairs watching the football game so thought I would do a quick post of a new digi stamp set from The Cutting Cafe called All About Christmas. You can check it out here. This set has so many fun images and I can't wait to play with all of them.
For this card I just colored the merry christmas in with a red copic marker and then cut it out and pasted it on top of the original. I added a border of black and red to make it pop a little more, then I used my score pal to create lines through the card base and then I added a black and red may arts ribbon to complete the card.
Have you started making your Christmas Cards yet? Leave me a comment and let me know what you are working on.
Enjoy~
Very classy Sherry! Love what you have done here.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Love the pop of red and the gingham ribbon....great job on the scoring too!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to start my Christmas cards next week:)
this is simply elegant...i so love the style of this card...hugs
ReplyDeleteLovely card Sherry, very striking yet simple!
ReplyDeleteChrissie