Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring Fling Sketch Challenge


I am sending this card to my sister Sharon for mother's day, she is like a Mother to me and always has been ever since we were little. I think she will appreciate the photo. This was a fun sketch to play with.

5 comments:

  1. Sherry! This is GORGEOUS! I love that you have used this sketch to make a scrapbook.. card. This is such a unique, personal and wonderful idea. Love the warm yellows and the mix of patterns, too, that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree that was a fun sketch.. your card is so pretty and thoughtful :) good luck with the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to see this card in person and its so awesom. Sherry's cards will blow your socks off. She's got talent but I'm a better scrapbooker. OK NOT....just had to tease you at 2 am. Hope you are resting up for Tuesday's hard challenge. I will look for it. So much for going to bed early. I am so tired. time to check facebook. i need your computer help next after the scrapbook followup/checkup. LOL. Love you. tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.